Tuesday, June 4, 2013

seems legit...

Hey guys!!! So I found another picture you guys might like!
Seems legit...
Hahahahaha! It's a permission form and the person didn't want their mom to sign it so they did this... They didn't even try!
This cracks me up! Every single time I see it. Did you laugh? Let me know! I love to hear from you guys!
I think personally every kid has at one time tried to do this sort of thing... Have you? I know I have. Like not on big things, just things that my mom already knew about and I got her to sign the form, but then I lost it so I got another form and forgot to have her sign it so I did it myself. I still feel guilty about it to this day.....but oh well!
If you were the teacher would fall for something like this? I wouldn't! I mean it's so obvious... but then again maybe the teacher was blind or something like that....
Let me know what you think!
See ya later!!!
-Fore♥Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment